Now Playing Tracks

methodicalmicroraptor:

If I see another Shakarian fic in which Garrus has ‘primal urges he can barely control’ that make him become jealous of another male character (usually Kaidan or Thane) and becomes a big possessive asshole that attacks Kaidan/Thane just because Shepard was talking to them…

I will scream. Garrus is not like that at all guise.

For one thing he’s a sniper. He’d pick them off from a distance.

Homestead (NSFW)

Somehow the penthouse suite in the NY Stark tower became the unofficial Avenger’s club house and no one was really sure when exactly that happened. It was actually surprisingly restful, considering the fact that Tony lived there. As Pepper probably could have told them, the Tony Stark parties only represented about 10% of his life. It was a loud and noticeable 10%, but the other 90% was unevenly divided between publicity functions, whining about publicity functions, drinking horrific-looking green smoothies, and blowing stuff up in his workshop.

 

Read More

Counter Intelligence

It was a surprisingly small party by Stark Standards ; only the team plus their closest civilian friends minus Fury… and about a dozen professional escorts to keep things lively. Fortunately the escorts were only there for the first half of the evening to help break the ice for a group of very disparate people with very little in common beyond a very specific skill set. Even if they had been scheduled to stay longer, Natasha expected that they probably would have scattered around about the time Thor arrived in his own personal maelstrom of wind and lightening.

Read More

Life Always Finds a Way 9

Jack plus a herd of biotic teenagers was not something Shepard would have ever predicted ever seeing, but… there she was alongside Kahlee Sanders directing them to disembark the shuttle in an orderly fashion. By some miracle (or perhaps some tenuous sense of self preservation) Joker had managed to keep his trap shut regarding the kids and had restricted himself to just twitting the ‘Psychotic Biotic’ about her new “professional” demeanor.

Shepard shook her head as she stripped out of her heavy suit. Normally she’d take her suit upstairs, but she’d taken more fire than usual from the Cerberus troops at Grissom and the damage required a more deft hand to repair than hers. Fortunately that’s what she had Cortez for (seriously, that man had a job for life so far as she was concerned).

Read More

Here, have an incredibly bad sketch of Garrus and Femshep on Date Night. Because they can’t have nice things without someone getting shot.

Also, crap, I only drew in like half of his mandible paint. Oh well.
Zoom Info
Camera
HTC PH39100
ISO
181
Focal Length
3mm

Here, have an incredibly bad sketch of Garrus and Femshep on Date Night. Because they can’t have nice things without someone getting shot.

Also, crap, I only drew in like half of his mandible paint. Oh well.

To Tumblr, Love Pixel Union